- Blindfold children from the age of five+
- Use two blindfolds; while one child is hitting the piñata another will be ready to take next turn without delay. This avoids the children getting restless.
- Twirl the hitter three times, making sure everybody else is standing well back.
- Limit each child to a certain amount of hits to ensure all children get a go. How many hits depend on how many children.
- Do not over fill the piñata, the heavier the piñata the sooner it will break.
- When filling the piñata leave a handful of the treats to the side. You can then hand them out to any child who doesn’t manage to get any when the piñata is busted.
- If filling the piñata with sweets, use ones that are individually wrapped so that they are still eatable once fallen on the ground,
- HAVE FUN !!